Monday, March 19, 2012

{this guy}

Maybe his birthday was 2 weeks ago...and maybe it's terribly cliche of me to say "better late than never". Maybe. But oh well. It's my post and I can be cliche if I want to. And post kissy pictures and brag about this guy I'm so blessed to call Husband. :)

Seriously, have you met him? He's kinda great. I fell in love with him when I was 11 years old because he was different than the other boys and had the best sense of humor...I'm still in love with those things. He can talk to absolutely anyone. He can make the most awkward situations seem not quite as awkward (which is a good talent to have with a wife such as myself). He's amazing at his job and works so hard. And also, He makes everything in my world right with his hugs...God knew exactly what I needed in a man and I'm so glad we get to do this marriage thing together.

Happy (belated) Birthday Husband. :) lovelove!




-Michele
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: