Friday, March 30, 2012

{happy weekend!}

Firstly (auto correct didn't change that, so it's definitely a word), the lovely Jen Ramos over at Made by Girl has a great feature of Bethy's couch DIY over on her blog today!!! We are super excited. There may or may not have been a happy dance or two..go take a peek! Thanks so much, Jen :)

And also, I hope you lovelies have a great weekend! Hubby and I are taking a little road trip (coffee, disney sing-alongs, and Trader Joe's are the game plan) before a super busy schedule takes over next week. What about you guys? Any exciting plans? Boring plans? I, myself, like a good lazy weekend every once in awhile...

Happy weekending! :)




4 comments:

  1. This weekends plans for us involve going to see The Fiddler on the Roof musical and finish catching up on laundry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh Fiddler on the Roof is my favorite! Laundry, not so much ;)
      -Michele

      Delete
  2. I spent all morning in bed reading "52 fights" (uh mazing book!) and drinking coffee! Hope I see you tomrrow?!

    ReplyDelete